- Taki-back rubber is sold in rolls of 1.4m width x 10m length in thicknesses of 6mm, 10mm 15mm & 20mm.
- Polyethylene Green, Black or Natural sheets are sold in sizes of 2000mm x 1000mm and 3050mm x 1220mm.
- The available thicknesses are 3mm, 6mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, & 20mm.
- Sheets can be cut and drilled to customers specifications which has become very popular for O.E.M customers.
Polyethylene sheeting helps reduce material building up on chutes with its low friction properties can be used to assist belts to glide over at loading points. Wear resistant rubber is used to reduce wear & noise levels on feed hoppers and transfer chutes.
One of our most popular wear resistant rubbers is Taki-back. This wear resistant rubber is produced in 60 degree shore hardness. One side of the rubber is specially designed to be used in conjunction with an adhesive when sticking it to an area of steelwork which incurs high levels of wear.
• Large quantities of both liners are available ex. stock.
• Protects against wear and corrosion.
• Promotes noise reduction.
• Reduces material build up & promotes free flow.
• Workshop installation of linings.
• Low coefficient of friction.